Discussion of the false doctrines of the Jehovah Witness.
INFORMATION ON ISLAM AND MUSLIM BELIEF AND THE KORAN
by compiled and written by Peter Pett
The purpose of this page is not to denigrate Muslims or take up a position of belligerence towards them, but in order that readers may have the opportunity to learn about Muslim belief, not as it is presented by Muslims for the purpose of winning adherents in the West, but the true position as it is revealed in their own writings and history.
People may then decide for themselves how much credence they should give to the Koran and to the faith of Islam. We live in a world where the Muslim religion is trying to force itself on our attention, but we must in fact differentiate between the tenets of the Koran, which are certainly partly to blame for the violence and wholesale murder being carried out by extremists, although also recommending peace between men, (the Koran is not consistent), and the ordinary Muslim who wants to live at peace with others. Fortunately not all Muslims feel that they have literally to carry out all that is taught in the Koran. Were they to do so Armageddon would be upon us.
FALSE DOCTRINES AND FALSE TEACHERS:
HOW TO KNOW THEM AND HOW TO TREAT THEM
By William S. Plumer
Late in life the Apostle of the circumcision said to his Christian friends: “there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction on themselves.” (2Pe_2:1).
The Bible itself reveals those doctrines that are essential to the Christian faith. They are 1) the Deity of Christ, 2) Salvation by Grace, 3) Resurrection of Christ, 4) the gospel, and 5) monotheism. These are the doctrines the Bible says are necessary.
This small article could very well determine whether you are in or out of the Christian Faith
Litmus Test: You have to believe items 1-5 to be in the Christian Faith.
Used with permission from www.carm.org
Taken from mechanical-translation.org
The Word is a free Bible program, which initially includes the King James Translation, the NET Bible (a translation that we highly recommend), Greek and Hebrew texts and a Strong’s Dictionary. Additional modules, including Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries, can be added for the program.
We have created “The Word” modules (with help from Darrel Wright) for the Mechanical Translation for those who use “The Word” to help with your Biblical studies.
Please consider a donation to these guys if you find these modules helpful.
The Mechancial Translation Modules
Mechanical Translation of Genesis and Exodus for “The Word.” Right click each file below and select “Save Target As,” and place in the appropriate folder for “The Word” Bible program.
Wilkinson-Our Authorized Bible Vindicated
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentally, only two different Bibles
2. The Bible adopted by Constantine and the Pure Bible of the Waldenses
3. The Reformers reject the Bible of the Papcy
4. The Jesuits and the Jesuit Bible of
5. The King James Bible Born amid the Great Struggles over the Jesuit Version
6. Comparisons to show how the Jesuit Bible reappears in the American Revised Version
7. Three Hundred Years of Attack on the King James Bible
8. How the Jesuits captured Oxford University
9. Westcott and Hort
10. Revision at Last
11. Blow after Blow against the Truth
12. Blow after Blow in favor of Rome
13. Catholics rejoice that the Revised Version vindicates their Catholic Bible
14. The American Revision Committee: Its Influence upon the Future of America
15. The Rising Flood of Modernism and Modern Bibles
16. Conclusion Chapter – Fundamentally only two different Bibles